Steps You Can Take to Limit the Money You Spend
Disabling or Restricting In-App Purchases
DoubleDown Interactive social casino-style games are free to play and in-app purchases are available. Although purchasing is always an option, it is possible to disable, limit, or restrict in-app purchases via your mobile device settings.
- For instructions on preventing in-app purchases on your Apple device, please see this link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204396
- For instructions on requiring a password or authentication before an in-app purchase is made on your Android device please see this link: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1626831?hl=en
- For instructions on turning off in-app purchases on your Amazon device, please see this link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GM5UP39EFNETVXSE
- For instructions on blocking an app or game on Facebook, please see this link: https://www.facebook.com/help/1727608884153160
- For instructions on removing an app or game on Facebook, please see this link: https://www.facebook.com/help/942196655898243/?helpref=hc_fnav
Disabling Your DoubleDown Interactive Game Account
Additionally, Double Down can disable your account and make it permanently inaccessible. Please contact our Customer Support team if you have concerns about the amount of money you are spending on our games, and are interested in permanently disabling your account.